Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Introducing My New Toy, I Mean Tool...

I just received my new Silhouette Cameo in the mail today.


You may be thinking What on earth is a Silhouette Cameo?  The manufacturer's blurb: The Silhouette CAMEO™ is an electronic cutting tool for personal use. Like a home printer, it plugs into your PC or Mac® with a simple USB cable. However, instead of printing it uses a small blade to cut paper, cardstock, vinyl, fabric and more up to 12" wide and 10 feet long. The machine also boasts a quiet motor and the ability to register and cut printed materials.

Here's a cool video that demonstrates it's features:   


It's arrival was long awaited as it nearly took 2 weeks to arrive.  I had already watched YouTube videos, read reviews, visited other bloggers who also had one, and was really excited about all the cool things I will be making in the coming months and years.  Isn't it beautiful?  The green tape will be removed before I use it... :)


It's difficult deciding what my first project will be.  Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment